Chakra Balancing Series
All Wednesdays in February & March: 7pm -8:30pm (8 classes)
@ Collective Wellness NC
$120 for full series/ $110 early Bird (before Dec 30)/ $18 Drop in as space allows.
In yoga we know that we are not just our bodies or our thoughts, we are also the mysterious vital flow of energy that animates us – and all living things. This energy that runs through our bodies is a huge part of who we are and as we study our energy body we gain precious insight into ourselves and into how to foster our health and wellness.
In this series we will work with the main chakras used in yoga – these are centers of energy in the body. For those new to this work this will be a great introduction to the chakras and the energy body. For those who are already familiar with this information – it will be a chance to dive deeper and to engage week by week in practices that will promote balance, connection and flow in your system. We will work to cultivate groundedness, vital energy, will-power, surrender, compassion, connection, clear communication, insight, wisdom and connection to source through this powerful work.
You can expect:
- An active, all levels asana class – with poses aimed at helping balance the chakra we are working with.
- Detailed information about the chakra we are featuring that week.
- Work with essential oils & music as they correlate to the chakras.
- Deep exploration of how to use this information off the mat.
- Time to discuss and ask questions.
Our class will be a full 90 minutes to give time for all these tools and for discussion!
Email me at Olyndasmith @ gmail.com to register!